Thursday 16 October 2008

Woolly Hats

The deadline for the Innocent Big Knit is tomorrow and I had to rush to the post office at lunch time to get my hats posted (I didn't use to be such a last minute girl). I didn't knit as much as I wanted. I think I'd better continue kniting these mini hats, so by this time next year I will have lots of them . By the way, the Clover mini pom pom maker I brought from the Knitting and Stitiching Show is so useful, it certainly speeds things up.

Here are some of my favourites modelled by our little Sheep from Wales:


I'm planning on going to Sainsbury this weekend to buy some Innocent Smoothies.

8 comments:

maria said...

The sheep looks so cute in those little hats!

Gone to Earth said...

I love that sheep, and the little hats they're gorgeous. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Those pom-poms are so full and even and they make the hats look so cute. (And I do think hats like those would probably be very useful to a Welsh sheep - I am sure it gets quite cold in Wales around this time of year on those sheep-filled hills)! ;o)

Judy

Kyoko said...

Love the hats! So cute!
Totally influenced by you, I might start knitting for some charity before christmas. BTW I have tagged you for 7 things about you - but I just remembered that you have done it so don't worry. Silly me!

Hannah said...

Those hats are really nice:) Thanks for coming to visit me I love meeting new people in blogland:)

Ali said...

Too cute! I totally missed the Innocent knitting project, but I am loving seeing everyones hats.

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi all. I glad you gals like the mini hats and the sheep. :>

Indigo Blue said...

Thanks for visiting. I agree, I am going to use up my odd bits of wool and keep knitting these little hats over the coming year. Yours are modelled so much better than just putting onto an egg cup mind you!