Thursday 17 April 2008

Week off and the Design Museum

I took this week off to spend with my darling daughter and my Mum as it is the last week of the Easter Break. Yesterday I took four kids (my daughter, her friends: Twins and their Brother) to the Design Museum at Shad Thames and we all had a really good time. My Mum and the Kid's Mum went as well but spend most of the day in the cafe having tea and cake and enjoying the lovely view.

I love London as there is always lovely hidden places where you least expect.
My darling husband who never appears to be taking much notice about what I say to him about buying things handmade, has surprised me by buying some 'handmade' accessories for my daughter's bedroom. I have to say that I'm very impressed by his efforts.
Lampshade from Aspace:

Custom made (by Bob from Ebay) bedside table to fit in the small space we have:

No comments: