Monday 21 April 2008

Ball at the Dorchester

On Saturday I attended my office Ball with my husband at the Dorchester in Park Lane. We had a really good time, the decor was lovely, entertainment was fun, the food was good and obviously the drinks were all paid for....so I had a great night. It was fun seeing all my drunk colleagues. I loved the decor inside but had a bit too much to drink to take more photos.

I went to Oxford Street to recover and to buy some treats for my Mum to thank her for looking after my daughter last night. So I made the most of today by going to 'All the Fun at the Fair' at Canarby Street and Liberty. At Liberty I found this display:

How gross...all that plastic. I think that is the reason more people are into buy handmade goods for their children instead of mass produced toys.

No comments: