Wednesday 11 February 2009

I-Knit Tomorrow

Oh dear. I've been telling everyone that I will be going to I-Knit tomorrow. However, my rascal has caught a bug and is not feeling too great. Poor thing. So I will be spending some time with her tomorrow evening. A few e-mails have been sent but I thought I'd better let everyone know by writing a quick blog post as well.

I'm hoping to go to I-Knit next Thursday evening and I have arranged to go to Loop next Thursday lunch time with a colleague too. Fingers cross. There are also plans to go to the 'Stitch and Creative Craft Show' at Excel this month with my daughter. I took her with me last year and we had a really good time. Here is a photo of my cheeky girl and a lovely lady showing us how to spin yarn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do hope your little one feels better soon. I have an award for you over on my blog.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

My daughter loves going to craft shows with me too!! Hope your daughter feels brighter soon. Happy Valentines Day!

Tina Peacock said...

I hope your little girl feels better now?! I do love your blog, by the way x

Anonymous said...

wow

ive got alot to catch up on but Im glad to see you still blogging :)

i hope your daughter feels better soon

Kyoko said...

Awww, I hope she is well now. Love the photo of her though! Cheeky Monkey :D

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi All! Thanks for all your kind comments. My rascal is better now and back to her rescalness.

Hi Robyn! Nice to see you back!

Mary