Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Katharine!
You are a Katharine -- "I am happy and open to new things"Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world. How to Get Along with Me
- * Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- * Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- * Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- * Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- * Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- * Don't tell me what to do.
- * being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down
- * being spontaneous and free-spirited
- * being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun.
- * being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- * having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- * having such varied interests and abilities - not sure about abilities, but I do have a lot of interests. Hee! Hee! What's Hard About Being a Katharine
- * not having enough time to do all the things I want - you can say that again
- * not completing things I start - well apart from ballet, piano and my yoga course, I think I have completed most things....ok I will finish the cardigan.
- * not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
- * having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- * feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship
- * are action oriented and adventuresome - my Mum knows all about this. I was fairly active as a child, you can often find me hanging upside down in the playground and/or on the monkey bars (until I broke my arm)
- * drum up excitement
- * prefer being with other children to being alone
- * finesse their way around adults
- * dream of the freedom they'll have when they grow up
- * are often enthusiastic and generous
- * want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life - Jaxs knows all about this
- * may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive - ahem...yep guilty, but only when I'm reading or knitting. Honest.
Go on have a go....