Monday 22 December 2008

Times flies when you are having fun...Merry Christmas Everyone!

Gosh, I can not believe that it will be Christmas this week (in fact in 2.5 days)!! What a year it has been! I've met some wonderful fellow bloggers and learnt so much (personally and craftwise). I'm so glad that I have started knitting and sewing again. The baking has been fun too.

I'm so glad that my rascal has recovered from her flu, now we can have a nice, relaxing and stress free Christmas break. I'm still at work at the moment, I finish for the year on the 23. This is what I have planned for the Christmas break:
  1. Christmas Eve will be spent at my Inlaws as it is my Father In Law's birthday
  2. Christmas Day will be at my Mums for a Christmas Roast
  3. My hubby wants to spend Boxing Day at the 'Sales' ...I wonder whether John Lewis will start their yarn sale early this year?
  4. The other days will be spent relaxing with friends and family. I need to do my Tax Return, but it depends on whehter I have the time (or whether I feel like it.....I could also do it in January?). If I get a quiet moment, I'd like to work on my knitting projects (mainly hubby's never ending scarf and the rascal's cardigan)..but lets see.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year. I'm planning a short series of blog post on how to save money whilst crafting in the new year. So I will see you then...Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I hope you had a good day yesterday, and have a good new year! Hannah xxxx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!! Enjoy your break and best wishes for the new year!

Indigo Blue said...

Hi
Thanks for stopping by my blog. A husband that like shopping? A rather find that lucky you. Hope the yarn sale had started, I am fightling to knit my first cardigan at the moment and the cardigan is winning! It is a sort of lacy pattern that is meant to be ideal for beginners?! I have unpicked it that many times....
Have a great New Year. xx